7 Days In The Past and May Have be Repeated

Days per-1, I tahajud left.
And I was so busy going to my world, until my Dzuhur, finish when ashar started calling, and the afternoon passed declaring it a mosque sunset call to prayer, with the intent to do with the evening Itupun done after the completion tv.

Day 2, I left tahajud again.
And the same thing as I did the first day.

Day 3 I fail again I will tahajud.
My friend gave a gift that best-selling novel poly 200 pages, in less than 1 day I had finished reading it, but ... I was reluctant to read Al-qur'an although only 1 juzz, al-qur'an of 114 letters, only 1.2 which I knew by heart the letter that was haltingly, but ... when my friends asked me about the novel was how easy and smooth I was told.

Day 4 back again I neglected my will tahajud.
That afternoon I came to the South Jakarta with the intention to teach, but I let my ustazd that are taught kindness, let's teach ustadzku more knowledgeable about my religion, I would rather seek to talk with friends imaginable in addition to the left & right, but maghrib prayer was how difficult it is I string the words I prayed for time to pray.

Day 5 again I forgot my tahajud.
I chose the back row and I was complaining when the priest reading prayers Friday Yet over time how close I am with the distance and how good television, he called the extra-time favorite football team last night.

Day 6, I'm getting my tahajud forget.
I spent time at the mall & the movies with my friends, in order to satisfy lust eyes & my stomach to tens of thousands did not feel out, I forgot .. time in the intersection had a red light, when the old woman knocked on the glass of my car, only two hundred dollars I gave it without looking.

7 Day tahajud not only me, but I was left Shubuh.
I idly spent my sleeping place, after a moment of the 7th Day too, I was startled to hear my friends now, have been wrapped in a shroud when only last night I was with him last night and ¾ misscall him to remind me about tahajud.

Death, why did I just hear it shaking?, When the first wings are always around me and he can alight at any time he wants.

No response to “7 Days In The Past and May Have be Repeated”

Post a Comment