Cocoon Story

A found a cocoon of a butterfly. One day a small hole appeared. He sat and watched in a few hours of butterflies when he struggled with forcing himself through the small hole. Then the butterfly stopped making progress. Looks like he has his best and he could not further.
Finally someone decided to help him, he took a pair of scissors and cut the rest of the restraints of the sac. These butterflies come easily. However, he has a swollen body and small, shriveled wings. The man continued to watch because he expected that, at some point, the wings that will bloom and widened so as to support her, wrote perhaps will grow in time.
Everything has never happened. In fact, the butterfly spent the rest of his life crawling around with a swollen body and shriveled wings. He was never able to fly. Who do not understand the good and the rush of people is that the cocoon and the struggle drip requisite butterfly to get through the small hole is the path of Allah to force the fluid from the body of the butterfly into its wings so that he'll be ready to fly so he gain freedom from the cocoon.
Sometimes the struggle is that we need in our lives. If Allah let us live without any obstacles, it might paralyze us. We may not be as strong as we should be able to reply. We may never be able to fly. I beg Strength .. And Allah gave me difficulties to make me stronger.

I beg Policy ... And Allah gave me problems to solve.
I beg Prosperity .... And Allah gave me Brain and Energy to work.
I beg Persistence ... And Allah gave me Danger to overcome.
I beg of happiness and love ... And Allah gave sadness sadness to pass.
I beg Love .... And Allah gave me troubled people to
helped.
I begged Grace / kindness .... And Allah gave me opportunities.
I do not get the reply I wanted, I got everything I need.

No response to “Cocoon Story”

Post a Comment